Some Upper Highway 4 Customers Experiencing Discolored Water
Customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may be experiencing discolored water. This is due to CCWD temporarily switching to a backup water source last week, which was necessary in order to perform routine annual infrastructure maintenance. While some customers’ water may be discolored, it is completely safe to drink. The District continuously tests the water leaving the water treatment plant to ensure it meets all state and federal standards. The annual maintenance was recently completed, and the District has switched back to its primary water supply. CCWD crews are performing flushing operations to removed discolored water from the system where possible, and customers should see their water return to normal within the next few days.
Those with questions or concerns should contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Tuesday March 28th at 5:30 p.m. March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 8, 2023 March 3, 2023