Controlled Sanitary Shutdown in 2 Areas of Ebbetts Pass
Update: 2/17/2020 – 9:15AM – The Boil Water Notice has been lifted. Please click here for the Removal Notice and updated details.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 4:55PM – Water service in the Camp Connell area should be restored in a few hours. However the Boil Water Notice will stay in effect until Monday.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 1:15PM – The Camp Connell area around Meko Drive now has a Boil Water Notice issued. Please click here for the full notice and details.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 11:30AM – Thanks to our very hardworking crews, service has been fully restored in the Meadowmont area.
2/14/2020 – 10:00AM – There are 2 locations in the Ebbetts Pass area that are affected by mainline water leaks today. Both of these leaks are impacting 80-100 customers in these areas.
Meko Drive area of Big Trees Village/Camp Connell and the Pine Dr./Fairway Dr. in the Meadowmont area. The District has crews dispatched to both areas and they are working there now. Water should be back on this afternoon.
You do NOT need to boil your water if you are in the Meadowmont area.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022