Controlled Sanitary Shutdown in 2 Areas of Ebbetts Pass
Update: 2/17/2020 – 9:15AM – The Boil Water Notice has been lifted. Please click here for the Removal Notice and updated details.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 4:55PM – Water service in the Camp Connell area should be restored in a few hours. However the Boil Water Notice will stay in effect until Monday.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 1:15PM – The Camp Connell area around Meko Drive now has a Boil Water Notice issued. Please click here for the full notice and details.
Update: 2/14/2020 – 11:30AM – Thanks to our very hardworking crews, service has been fully restored in the Meadowmont area.
2/14/2020 – 10:00AM – There are 2 locations in the Ebbetts Pass area that are affected by mainline water leaks today. Both of these leaks are impacting 80-100 customers in these areas.
Meko Drive area of Big Trees Village/Camp Connell and the Pine Dr./Fairway Dr. in the Meadowmont area. The District has crews dispatched to both areas and they are working there now. Water should be back on this afternoon.
You do NOT need to boil your water if you are in the Meadowmont area.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023