Construction Temporarily Halted on Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project
On Wednesday September 11, 2019, Mozingo Construction, Inc., informed the Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) that it was stopping work on the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project for the remainder of this construction season. Mozingo started demobilizing from the project that same day and has reallocated resources away from the Reach 1 Project in order to meet other obligations. Construction was previously scheduled to continue until October 1 of this year and resume in spring 2020. Mozingo has assured CCWD that the $7.5 million project will be completed on-time and within budget. The project is scheduled to be finished by June 30, 2020.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022