Construction Temporarily Halted on Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project
On Wednesday September 11, 2019, Mozingo Construction, Inc., informed the Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) that it was stopping work on the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project for the remainder of this construction season. Mozingo started demobilizing from the project that same day and has reallocated resources away from the Reach 1 Project in order to meet other obligations. Construction was previously scheduled to continue until October 1 of this year and resume in spring 2020. Mozingo has assured CCWD that the $7.5 million project will be completed on-time and within budget. The project is scheduled to be finished by June 30, 2020.
The District will keep the public updated on the revised construction schedule on our website and Facebook.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023