U.S. Representative for the 4th District of California, Tom McClintock, held a town hall meeting in San Andreas at 6 p.m. Thursday August 4 at the Calaveras County Water District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Community interest was high, and the room was nearly at capacity. After speaking for about 15 minutes, the congressman took questions from the audience that included topics like tree mortality, forest management and cannabis.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021