CCWD Hosts McClintock Town Hall Meeting
U.S. Representative for the 4th District of California, Tom McClintock, held a town hall meeting in San Andreas at 6 p.m. Thursday August 4 at the Calaveras County Water District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Community interest was high, and the room was nearly at capacity. After speaking for about 15 minutes, the congressman took questions from the audience that included topics like tree mortality, forest management and cannabis.
Information about upcoming town hall meetings can be found on the Congressman’s website at www.mcclintock.house.gov or by calling his office at 916- 786-5560.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023