U.S. Representative for the 4th District of California, Tom McClintock, held a town hall meeting in San Andreas at 6 p.m. Thursday August 4 at the Calaveras County Water District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Community interest was high, and the room was nearly at capacity. After speaking for about 15 minutes, the congressman took questions from the audience that included topics like tree mortality, forest management and cannabis.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19