The Calaveras County Water District held a town hall meeting in Arnold Thursday January 16. The following topics were discussed:
- CCWD overview
- PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoffs
- Capital Improvement Projects
- Legislative Updates
- Customer Service
To view a copy of the full presentation, click here.
The following handouts were provided to attendees:
- PG&E PSPS
- Water Shutoff Protection Act
- How to Protect Your Home From High Pressure
- CCWD Five-Year Rate Plan
- Instructions to Sign up for AutoPay
Those with questions about this meeting may contact Joel Metzger, external affairs manager, at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.