Boil Water Advisory Issued to 130 Residents in Big Trees Village
Due to a break in a 14-inch water transmission pipeline that resulted in a loss of system pressure Wednesday morning, September 11, 2019, the Calaveras County Water District is issuing a boil water advisory to 130 residents in Big Trees Village as a safety precaution. Residents may be affected who live on Blackfoot Circle, Mewuk Lane, Mido Way, and parts of Shoshone Drive to use boiled tap water or bottled water for drinking and cooking purposes. CCWD staff members are notifying each service address that is impacted by phone or flyer. Water service may not be restored to the area for up to 12 hours, although crew are working to repair the leak and recharge the system as soon as possible. Please note: If you do not receive a phone call or flyer at your door, you are not impacted by this advisory and can continue using water normally.
CCWD will inform impacted residents when tests show the water is safe to drink, and water no longer needs to be boiled. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to lift the boil water advisory within the next two-to-three days.
For more information, contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543. Updates will be posted at www.ccwd.org and on the District’s Facebook page @calaveraswaterdistrict.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023