CCWD Office Closure and Other Actions in Response to Coronavirus
The Calaveras County Water District is taking proactive measures to protect its workforce and mitigate the spread of COVID19. The District is committed to maintaining uninterrupted, safe, and reliable water and wastewater service for the communities we serve. CCWD staff will be working throughout this difficult time, however, our operations and administrative functions are being reorganized to comply with recommendations from public health officials. The following actions that may impact customers are being implemented immediately:
- CCWD facilities, including the main office in San Andreas, will be closed to the public.
We ask customers who have not set up automatic payments to make payments online
at ccwd.org. As a last resort, payments can be sent via regular mail, but most office staff
will be working remotely making it difficult to process a large volume of mail.
- Customer service, engineering, and finance staff in the main office will be reduced.
CCWD is setting up remote office locations to maintain essential functions. We expect
these remote locations to be operational today, but we may experience technical
difficulties. We ask for your patience if you experience any delays in response times as a
result of these efforts.
- Board or Committee meetings subject to the Brown Act will be conducted via
teleconference. Board members will have the option to participate remotely or inperson. Teleconference instructions will be distributed with meeting agendas. The
CCWD boardroom and lobby will be open to the public during public meetings but we
ask anyone in attendance to maintain social distance of six feet and observe proper
hygiene and sanitation practices.
- CCWD operations staff will be working throughout our service areas as needed. We ask
members of the public to limit in-person interactions with field staff and respect their
efforts to maintain social distance.
These are challenging, unprecedented circumstances and CCWD will continue to adapt as
needed. We encourage residents to visit https://covid19.calaverasgov.us/ to find reliable
information and updates. CCWD will also post periodic updates to our website and Facebook
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022