White Pines Park to Partially Reopen, Per Health Officer’s Guidelines
As of Wednesday April 29, 2020, the Calaveras County Water District is reopening portions of White Pines Park, per updated guidelines from the Calaveras County health officer.
Click here to see the press release from the Health Department.
Click here to read the full county health officer’s order.
Per the order, outdoor exercise and recreational activities are allowed under certain conditions. At this time, activities are restricted to Calaveras County residents only. Activities now allowed at White Pines Park include:
- Walking, hiking, and bicycling on roads, trails, parks
- Recreational use of non-commercial, privately owned non-motorized watercraft
- Equestrian activities
- Disc golf, using portable baskets
The order states that playground equipment and play structures remain off limits at this time, and these areas will remain closed at White Pines Park.
Groups of no more than four individuals who do not share the same household must maintain six feet of distance at all times.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022