T&S Construction will continue installing a new distribution line on Fir Street. This will lead to intermittent traffic delays in the area. There is a potential water shut down on Fir Street and Manuel Road on Friday, June 17. This will be confirmed by Monday or Tuesday and customers will be notified if the shut down takes place. All customers who will be impacted by water outages during this project will be notified via this website, signage and door tags (in some cases).
A second T&S Construction crew continues to work on installing a new 12-inch line on the hill above the Moose Lodge. This section of line is expected to be finished by June 17th.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022