Water Shutdown Scheduled in Arnold Tuesday June 28
About 20 customers will be impacted by a scheduled water shutdown that will take place between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday June 28 in Arnold. This shutdown will allow CCWD’s contractor – T&S Construction – to install isolation valves on the southwest end of town. This shutdown is part of the Reach 3A Water Transmission Line Replacement Project (Click here to learn more about the project).
Businesses expected to be impacted:
- Sierra Nevada Adventure Company
- Rusty Knife
- Arnold Car Wash
- Cal Fire
District staff have hung door tags on all businesses and homes that are expected to be impacted by the water outage.
Anyone with questions or concerns may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021