Water Shutdown Scheduled in Arnold Tuesday June 28
About 20 customers will be impacted by a scheduled water shutdown that will take place between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday June 28 in Arnold. This shutdown will allow CCWD’s contractor – T&S Construction – to install isolation valves on the southwest end of town. This shutdown is part of the Reach 3A Water Transmission Line Replacement Project (Click here to learn more about the project).
Businesses expected to be impacted:
- Sierra Nevada Adventure Company
- Rusty Knife
- Arnold Car Wash
- Cal Fire
District staff have hung door tags on all businesses and homes that are expected to be impacted by the water outage.
Anyone with questions or concerns may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023