As of 1 p.m. Thursday, water service was restored to CCWD customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold. The planned outage allowed contractors to install a valve on the water transmission pipeline they are replacing. The District thanks customers for their patience during the water outage.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023