As of 1 p.m. Thursday, water service was restored to CCWD customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold. The planned outage allowed contractors to install a valve on the water transmission pipeline they are replacing. The District thanks customers for their patience during the water outage.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021