As of 1 p.m. Thursday, water service was restored to CCWD customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold. The planned outage allowed contractors to install a valve on the water transmission pipeline they are replacing. The District thanks customers for their patience during the water outage.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021