Water Service Restored to Meadowmont Subdivision
As of 1 p.m. Thursday, water service was restored to CCWD customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold. The planned outage allowed contractors to install a valve on the water transmission pipeline they are replacing. The District thanks customers for their patience during the water outage.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023