Water Service Restored to Customers in Arnold
As of 2 p.m. Monday, June 20, water service was restored to customers in Arnold. Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, about 30 businesses and homes were without water between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. as part of a scheduled water shut-down. The service interruption was necessary to allow CCWD’s construction company to install a tie-in in the area of Manuel Road and Fir Street. As always, CCWD appreciates the community’s patience during the construction of this vital infrastructure project.
To learn more about the Reach 3A Project, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023