As of 2 p.m. Monday, June 20, water service was restored to customers in Arnold. Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, about 30 businesses and homes were without water between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. as part of a scheduled water shut-down. The service interruption was necessary to allow CCWD’s construction company to install a tie-in in the area of Manuel Road and Fir Street. As always, CCWD appreciates the community’s patience during the construction of this vital infrastructure project.
To learn more about the Reach 3A Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022