As of 2 p.m. Monday, June 20, water service was restored to customers in Arnold. Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, about 30 businesses and homes were without water between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. as part of a scheduled water shut-down. The service interruption was necessary to allow CCWD’s construction company to install a tie-in in the area of Manuel Road and Fir Street. As always, CCWD appreciates the community’s patience during the construction of this vital infrastructure project.
To learn more about the Reach 3A Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023