As of 2 p.m. Monday, June 20, water service was restored to customers in Arnold. Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, about 30 businesses and homes were without water between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. as part of a scheduled water shut-down. The service interruption was necessary to allow CCWD’s construction company to install a tie-in in the area of Manuel Road and Fir Street. As always, CCWD appreciates the community’s patience during the construction of this vital infrastructure project.
To learn more about the Reach 3A Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021