Water service has been restored to about 20 customers impacted by a scheduled water shutdown that took place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday June 28 in Arnold. This shutdown allowed CCWD’s contractor – T&S Construction – to install isolation valves on the southwest end of town. This shutdown was part of the Reach 3A Water Transmission Line Replacement Project (Click here to learn more about the project).
Businesses impacted by the outage:
- Sierra Nevada Adventure Company
- Rusty Knife
- Arnold Car Wash
- Cal Fire
Anyone with questions or concerns about the Reach 3A Project may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023