Water service has been restored to about 20 customers impacted by a scheduled water shutdown that took place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday June 28 in Arnold. This shutdown allowed CCWD’s contractor – T&S Construction – to install isolation valves on the southwest end of town. This shutdown was part of the Reach 3A Water Transmission Line Replacement Project (Click here to learn more about the project).
Businesses impacted by the outage:
- Sierra Nevada Adventure Company
- Rusty Knife
- Arnold Car Wash
- Cal Fire
Anyone with questions or concerns about the Reach 3A Project may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021