Water service has been restored to about 20 customers impacted by a scheduled water shutdown that took place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday June 28 in Arnold. This shutdown allowed CCWD’s contractor – T&S Construction – to install isolation valves on the southwest end of town. This shutdown was part of the Reach 3A Water Transmission Line Replacement Project (Click here to learn more about the project).
Businesses impacted by the outage:
- Sierra Nevada Adventure Company
- Rusty Knife
- Arnold Car Wash
- Cal Fire
Anyone with questions or concerns about the Reach 3A Project may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022