Water Service Restored in Arnold
Water service was restored to customers in Arnold at around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday October 18, after CCWD crews completed work on a portion of the new Reach 3A Pipeline in White Pines. Some customers experienced low water pressure while the work was taking place, beginning at 5 a.m.
Following work on water transmission pipelines, some customers may experience discolored water. CCWD crews flush the system using hydrants to remove discolored water, but some may remain in customers personal plumbing systems. It’s important to remember that even if the water is discolored, it is completely safe to drink and poses no health risk. However, the District recommends that customers avoid washing loads of laundry using bleach when experiencing discolored water, because it can lead to clothing being stained. If customers do experience discolored water and would like to flush their personal plumbing systems to remove the discolored water, they can turn on an outside faucet at the lowest point of their properties and let it run until the water turns clear.
Anyone with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting Feb. 28, 2024, at 1:00 p.m. February 23, 2024
- CCWD External Relations Committee Meeting-Feb 27, 2024, at 1:00 p.m. February 23, 2024
- Routine Fire Hydrant Flushing in Avery February 20, 2024
- Hazard Mitigation Grant February 16, 2024
- Presidents Day Office Closure February 19, 2024 February 16, 2024