Water Service Disruption Scheduled July 16 in the Ebbetts Pass Area
A Water outage is scheduled on Thursday July 16th from 8 AM to 4:30 PM for the waterline replacement project taking place in the following areas: Altamont Dr., Apple Dr., Arrowhead Ct., Branding Iron Ct., Campfire Ct., Canyon View Dr., Cedar Dr., Commercial Way, Coyote Canyon, Cresta Vista Dr., Glen Echo Dr, Hillcrest Dr., Horseshoe Dr., Hwy 4, Inspiration Dr., Look Out Ct., Oxbow Ct., Silver Saddle Ct., Silver Saddle Dr., Stampede Canyon Dr., Utica Dr., Wagon Wheel Ct. and Wrangler Rd.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 209-754-3543.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023