Water Service Disruption Scheduled July 16 in the Ebbetts Pass Area
A Water outage is scheduled on Thursday July 16th from 8 AM to 4:30 PM for the waterline replacement project taking place in the following areas: Altamont Dr., Apple Dr., Arrowhead Ct., Branding Iron Ct., Campfire Ct., Canyon View Dr., Cedar Dr., Commercial Way, Coyote Canyon, Cresta Vista Dr., Glen Echo Dr, Hillcrest Dr., Horseshoe Dr., Hwy 4, Inspiration Dr., Look Out Ct., Oxbow Ct., Silver Saddle Ct., Silver Saddle Dr., Stampede Canyon Dr., Utica Dr., Wagon Wheel Ct. and Wrangler Rd.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021