Water service has been restored to customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads in Arnold as of about 1:30 p.m. today. The scheduled outage was necessary to allow for T&S Construction Crews to install a tie-in that will allow a new service line to be installed on Fir Street. This work is part of the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Click here to read detailed information about the Reach 3A Construction Project.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022