Water service has been restored to customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads in Arnold as of about 1:30 p.m. today. The scheduled outage was necessary to allow for T&S Construction Crews to install a tie-in that will allow a new service line to be installed on Fir Street. This work is part of the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Click here to read detailed information about the Reach 3A Construction Project.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023