Water service has been restored to customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads in Arnold as of about 1:30 p.m. today. The scheduled outage was necessary to allow for T&S Construction Crews to install a tie-in that will allow a new service line to be installed on Fir Street. This work is part of the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Click here to read detailed information about the Reach 3A Construction Project.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021