Water Service Restored to Customers in Arnold
Water service has been restored to customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads in Arnold as of about 1:30 p.m. today. The scheduled outage was necessary to allow for T&S Construction Crews to install a tie-in that will allow a new service line to be installed on Fir Street. This work is part of the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Click here to read detailed information about the Reach 3A Construction Project.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023