Water Resources Management Class Comes to Calaveras High
Columbia College will offer an Introduction to Water Resources Management class at Calaveras High School starting in January. This class provides an overview of the educational tracks offered in the water resources management program including: watershed management, water for consumption and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment plant operations and the emerging field of decentralized wastewater management.
For more information, call (599) – 760-0576 or email email@example.com.
Click here to see a flyer for the class.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021