Water Resources Management Class Comes to Calaveras High
Columbia College will offer an Introduction to Water Resources Management class at Calaveras High School starting in January. This class provides an overview of the educational tracks offered in the water resources management program including: watershed management, water for consumption and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment plant operations and the emerging field of decentralized wastewater management.
For more information, call (599) – 760-0576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see a flyer for the class.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021