Water Resources Management Class Comes to Calaveras High
Columbia College will offer an Introduction to Water Resources Management class at Calaveras High School starting in January. This class provides an overview of the educational tracks offered in the water resources management program including: watershed management, water for consumption and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment plant operations and the emerging field of decentralized wastewater management.
For more information, call (599) – 760-0576 or email email@example.com.
Click here to see a flyer for the class.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022