Water Resources Management Class Comes to Calaveras High
Columbia College will offer an Introduction to Water Resources Management class at Calaveras High School starting in January. This class provides an overview of the educational tracks offered in the water resources management program including: watershed management, water for consumption and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment plant operations and the emerging field of decentralized wastewater management.
For more information, call (599) – 760-0576 or email email@example.com.
Click here to see a flyer for the class.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022