Planned Water Outage in Meadowmont Subdivision September 8
Due to ongoing pipeline replacement construction work, a planned water outage will affect CCWD customers in a large portion of the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday September 8. District staff members have placed road signs throughout the area to alert residents of the date and time of the upcoming service disruption.
Customers who live on these streets are highly likely to be impacted:
- Fairway Drive
- Dalmatia Drive
- Flume Court
- Sultana Road
- Venado Drive
- Black Oak Drive
- Black Oak Court
- Country Club Drive
- Gold Hill Circle
- Placer Way
Customers who live on these streets may experience a water outage:
- Nugget Drive
- Quartz Drive
- Stag Way
- Silver Drive
- Crystal Way
- Antler Drive
- 5th Green Drive
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023