Update: As of 1:15 p.m. Friday, the District restored water service to Poker Flat at Lake Tulloch Shores. After large leak repairs, it is common for customers to experience discolored water. If customers do experience discolored water and would like to flush their personal plumbing systems, they can turn on an outside faucet at the lowest point of their properties and let it run until the water turns clear.
Those with questions or concerns about this leak repair may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
A geotechnical drilling crew hit one of CCWD’s water transmission lines at 10:30 a.m. Friday July 12 in Poker Flat at Lake Tulloch Shores. In order to repair the leak, CCWD crews shut down water service to about 100 customers. Repairs are expected to be complete by 2 p.m. Friday. More information will be posted once it becomes available.
Customers on these streets may experience a water service interruption:
- Bret Harte Drive
- Okhurst Court
- Winchester Way
- Sunrise Road
- Dolores Way
View a map of the outage below
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022