Update: As of 1:15 p.m. Friday, the District restored water service to Poker Flat at Lake Tulloch Shores. After large leak repairs, it is common for customers to experience discolored water. If customers do experience discolored water and would like to flush their personal plumbing systems, they can turn on an outside faucet at the lowest point of their properties and let it run until the water turns clear.
Those with questions or concerns about this leak repair may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A geotechnical drilling crew hit one of CCWD’s water transmission lines at 10:30 a.m. Friday July 12 in Poker Flat at Lake Tulloch Shores. In order to repair the leak, CCWD crews shut down water service to about 100 customers. Repairs are expected to be complete by 2 p.m. Friday. More information will be posted once it becomes available.
Customers on these streets may experience a water service interruption:
- Bret Harte Drive
- Okhurst Court
- Winchester Way
- Sunrise Road
- Dolores Way
View a map of the outage below
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023