Water Main Break in West Point – Barney Way and Acorn Way
CCWD Field Crews encountered two-water main breaks on Cross-Country mains in West Point on Saturday 9-12-2020. The location of the failures; in steep, wooded terrain, slowed the repair effort. Crews worked from morning well into the night to repair the lines and restore supply to approximately 80 customers.
A water main break occurred early this afternoon and impacts Barney Way and Acorn Way in West Point. Water service is expected to be fully restored by 7pm today, September 12, 2020. NO boil water advisory is required currently or when restoration occurs.
Please check back on this website for any additional information.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021