Water Main Break in West Point – Barney Way and Acorn Way
CCWD Field Crews encountered two-water main breaks on Cross-Country mains in West Point on Saturday 9-12-2020. The location of the failures; in steep, wooded terrain, slowed the repair effort. Crews worked from morning well into the night to repair the lines and restore supply to approximately 80 customers.
A water main break occurred early this afternoon and impacts Barney Way and Acorn Way in West Point. Water service is expected to be fully restored by 7pm today, September 12, 2020. NO boil water advisory is required currently or when restoration occurs.
Please check back on this website for any additional information.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023