Water Main Break in West Point – Barney Way and Acorn Way
CCWD Field Crews encountered two-water main breaks on Cross-Country mains in West Point on Saturday 9-12-2020. The location of the failures; in steep, wooded terrain, slowed the repair effort. Crews worked from morning well into the night to repair the lines and restore supply to approximately 80 customers.
A water main break occurred early this afternoon and impacts Barney Way and Acorn Way in West Point. Water service is expected to be fully restored by 7pm today, September 12, 2020. NO boil water advisory is required currently or when restoration occurs.
Please check back on this website for any additional information.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021