Water Conservation Assembly at Rail Road Flat Elementary
More than 40 students gathered for a school assembly at Rail Road Flat Elementary School on Tuesday, June 9. The students heard an interactive presentation from Joel Metzger, community/customer relations manager for CCWD, regarding the drought and water conservation. It was a wonderful event, and the students were very engaged in learning about the drought and getting excited about conserving water. CCWD thanks Randall Youngblood and Mark Campbell for organizing the event. The District looks forward to partnering with the Calaveras Unified School District later in the summer to put on more events just like this one.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021