CCWD has learned that some customer bill payments were returned to CCWD customers due to a clerical error by the US Postal Service. Unfortunately, CCWD’s automatic payment system charged a late fee to these customers. Customers who paid their bill on time and had their payment returned to them should contact CCWD to have their late fee removed
You can contact customer service at 209-754-3543, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online help ticket here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/1f58622e2fd541789a9f74de6211563d.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The US Postal Service has assured us that the issue has been resolved and all CCWD mail will be properly delivered to our physical address of 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249 moving forward.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021