CCWD has learned that some customer bill payments were returned to CCWD customers due to a clerical error by the US Postal Service. Unfortunately, CCWD’s automatic payment system charged a late fee to these customers. Customers who paid their bill on time and had their payment returned to them should contact CCWD to have their late fee removed
You can contact customer service at 209-754-3543, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online help ticket here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/1f58622e2fd541789a9f74de6211563d.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The US Postal Service has assured us that the issue has been resolved and all CCWD mail will be properly delivered to our physical address of 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249 moving forward.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021