TUD Board Considers Support of CCWD Storage in New Melones
CCWD General Manager, Dave Eggerton, presented to the Tuolumne Utilities District Board of Directors Tuesday seeking support for an effort to store 100,000 acre feet of water in New Melones Reservoir.
This effort was approved by the CCWD Board in October of 2015 (Read more here) and has since been supported by agencies throughout the region, including the Tuolumne County Water Agency, Tuolumne County and the Twain Harte Community Services District.
Read local media coverage of the meeting by visiting these links:
- Calaveras County Seeks TUD Support to Store Water in New Melones (Union Democrat)
- TUD Reviews Budget and Plans for Water in New Melones (MyMotherLode)
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023