TUD Board Considers Support of CCWD Storage in New Melones
CCWD General Manager, Dave Eggerton, presented to the Tuolumne Utilities District Board of Directors Tuesday seeking support for an effort to store 100,000 acre feet of water in New Melones Reservoir.
This effort was approved by the CCWD Board in October of 2015 (Read more here) and has since been supported by agencies throughout the region, including the Tuolumne County Water Agency, Tuolumne County and the Twain Harte Community Services District.
Read local media coverage of the meeting by visiting these links:
- Calaveras County Seeks TUD Support to Store Water in New Melones (Union Democrat)
- TUD Reviews Budget and Plans for Water in New Melones (MyMotherLode)
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022