TUD Board Considers Support of CCWD Storage in New Melones
CCWD General Manager, Dave Eggerton, presented to the Tuolumne Utilities District Board of Directors Tuesday seeking support for an effort to store 100,000 acre feet of water in New Melones Reservoir.
This effort was approved by the CCWD Board in October of 2015 (Read more here) and has since been supported by agencies throughout the region, including the Tuolumne County Water Agency, Tuolumne County and the Twain Harte Community Services District.
Read local media coverage of the meeting by visiting these links:
- Calaveras County Seeks TUD Support to Store Water in New Melones (Union Democrat)
- TUD Reviews Budget and Plans for Water in New Melones (MyMotherLode)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023