TUD Board Considers Support of CCWD Storage in New Melones
CCWD General Manager, Dave Eggerton, presented to the Tuolumne Utilities District Board of Directors Tuesday seeking support for an effort to store 100,000 acre feet of water in New Melones Reservoir.
This effort was approved by the CCWD Board in October of 2015 (Read more here) and has since been supported by agencies throughout the region, including the Tuolumne County Water Agency, Tuolumne County and the Twain Harte Community Services District.
Read local media coverage of the meeting by visiting these links:
- Calaveras County Seeks TUD Support to Store Water in New Melones (Union Democrat)
- TUD Reviews Budget and Plans for Water in New Melones (MyMotherLode)
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021