Tri-Dam has just received the following information from the US Bureau of Reclamation (Bureau). It is important to note that the Bureau has decided that this year’s drawdown schedule will be prepared in weekly increments, as they continue to monitor temperatures along the river system. Tri-Dam will continue to send out these schedules immediately upon receipt. In the event that conditions along the river system allow the Bureau to produce a longer length schedule, Tri-Dam will send that out immediately as well.
The drawdown schedule for Tulloch Reservoir is shown below for September 8-15, 2015 . This schedule complies with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers flood control requirements. The reservoir will generally be managed within the target elevation ranges, but some variation may occur due to large natural inflows or facility and operational constraints. We will continue to coordinate with Tri-Dam and the Districts to determine the drawdown schedule and rate beyond September 15th and will be sending weekly updates.
This information was provided by the Tri-Dam Project. For more information, go to www.tridamproject.com
To see how the drawdown of Tulloch could affect the Calaveras County Water District’s water service in Copperopolis, read this story.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023