Temporary Water Shutdown on Linebaugh and Dunbar Roads This Morning
This is a reminder that water service will be out from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. for about 30 CCWD customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads this morning, Wednesday June 8.
This outage is due to the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Construction crews are installing a tie-in for a new water distribution line that will serve customers on Fir Street.
All customers who are impacted by this water outage received door tags on their properties Monday notifying them of today’s outage. CCWD will also contacted all impacted businesses via phone or in person prior to the outage.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022
- West Point Community Town Hall Meeting April 19, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting April 13, 2022 April 8, 2022