Temporary Water Shutdown on Linebaugh and Dunbar Roads This Morning
This is a reminder that water service will be out from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. for about 30 CCWD customers on Dunbar and Linebaugh Roads this morning, Wednesday June 8.
This outage is due to the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Construction crews are installing a tie-in for a new water distribution line that will serve customers on Fir Street.
All customers who are impacted by this water outage received door tags on their properties Monday notifying them of today’s outage. CCWD will also contacted all impacted businesses via phone or in person prior to the outage.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023