Tank Management Plan
The District has numerous welded steel water tanks constructed as far back as the 1970’s that are in varying levels of disrepair due to coating failures and subsequent corrosion, especially the roof structure. A Tank Management Plan will be prepared to assess the condition of all the District’s tanks, develop coordinated repair and/or replacement objectives, and establish a maintenance program. The management plan will identify the work required for each tank, such as coating/painting and extent of repair and/or replace of corrosion damage.
To prepare a comprehensive and coordinated district-wide water tank repair and recoating program that will repair and/or replace roof structures and tank appurtenances due to rust/corrosion as well as sandblasting and recoating tank interior and exterior surfaces due to coating failure. The Tank Management Plan will also outline a long-term preventative maintenance program.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021