Sunset Ridge: Water Main Break
MURPHYS, CA., December 14, 2020
UPDATE: 12:45 PM (12.17.2020) The boil water notice has been lifted.
UPDATE: 5:30 PM (12.14.2020) – Water has been restored. A boil water notice is still in effect for 13 customers on Sunset Ridge. These customers have been contacted by CCWD and will be notified again once the notice is lifted.
UPDATE 4:30 PM (12.14.2020) – A boil water notice is now in effect for 13 customers on Sunset Ridge served by CCWD’s Ebbetts Pass Water System to use boiled tap water or bottled water for drinking and cooking purposes. For more information, click here. DISCLAIMER: This boil water notice only applies to the customers who receive it. The District administers boil water notices to all affected customers via phone call, email and/or text. Customers who did not receive a notification directly from CCWD do not need to boil their water.
A water main break occurred today along Highway 4 near Sunset Ridge. Some customers within the area do not have water at this time. CCWD field staff are onsite. We anticipate all repairs will be completed by 8:00 PM tonight.
Additional customers located within the area who currently have water may experience water outages during repairs. We encourage all customers in the area conserve water during this time.
Please visit www.CCWD.org or CCWD’s Facebook page for the most current and up-to-date information.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021