Some CCWD Customers Along Upper Highway 4 may Notice Discolored Water
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting on Sunday December 8 and potentially continuing into the week of December 9 as the District temporarily switches to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, CCWD emphasizes that the water is completely safe to drink.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543. More information is available at www.ccwd.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023