Some CCWD Customers Along Upper Highway 4 may Notice Discolored Water on October 9th
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting Friday October 9th and potentially continuing through Monday October 12th as the District temporarily switches to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, CCWD emphasizes that the water is completely safe to drink.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021