Some CCWD Customers Along Upper Highway 4 may Notice Discolored Water on October 9th
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting Friday October 9th and potentially continuing through Monday October 12th as the District temporarily switches to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, CCWD emphasizes that the water is completely safe to drink.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023