Some CCWD Customers Along Upper Highway 4 may Notice Discolored Water on October 9th
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting Friday October 9th and potentially continuing through Monday October 12th as the District temporarily switches to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, CCWD emphasizes that the water is completely safe to drink.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022