Small Water Shutdown in Arnold September 14
As part of the Reach 3A Main Water Line Replacement Project, about 15 customers will have their water service interrupted on Wednesday, September 14, from 7:30 a.m. to noon.
The Arnold Car Wash, Rusty Knife and Sierra Nevada Adventure Company will all be impacted and have been notified in advance.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023