Small Water Outage in White Pines Oct. 10 to Impact 10 Customers
About 10 CCWD customers on D Street in White Pines will have their water service impacted from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday October 10. This planned shutdown is due to Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project construction work. The District notified customers of this water shutdown last week by placing signs in the area and hanging notices at each residence.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023