Small Water Outage in White Pines Oct. 10 to Impact 10 Customers
About 10 CCWD customers on D Street in White Pines will have their water service impacted from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday October 10. This planned shutdown is due to Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project construction work. The District notified customers of this water shutdown last week by placing signs in the area and hanging notices at each residence.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021