Small Water Outage in White Pines Oct. 10 to Impact 10 Customers
About 10 CCWD customers on D Street in White Pines will have their water service impacted from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday October 10. This planned shutdown is due to Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project construction work. The District notified customers of this water shutdown last week by placing signs in the area and hanging notices at each residence.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023