Small Water Outage in White Pines Oct. 10 to Impact 10 Customers
About 10 CCWD customers on D Street in White Pines will have their water service impacted from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday October 10. This planned shutdown is due to Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project construction work. The District notified customers of this water shutdown last week by placing signs in the area and hanging notices at each residence.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022