As part of the Reach 3A Main Water Line Replacement Project, about 15 customers will have their water service interrupted on Thursday September 22, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Arnold Car Wash, Rusty Knife and Sierra Nevada Adventure Company will all be impacted and have been notified in advance along with a small number of residential customers.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, please contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021