As part of the Reach 3A Main Water Line Replacement Project, about 15 customers will have their water service interrupted on Thursday September 22, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Arnold Car Wash, Rusty Knife and Sierra Nevada Adventure Company will all be impacted and have been notified in advance along with a small number of residential customers.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, please contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021