Sewer Hydroflushing Taking Place in La Contenta HOA
The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is working in conjunction with George Reed, Inc., to perform hydroflushing and cleaning of all sewer systems within the La Contenta Homeowners Association. The work is currently underway and will continue through the end of this week, Friday Sept. 13. CCWD encourages all residents of La Contenta to make sure their toilet seats are closed and to locate and open sewer clean-outs on their properties to help reduce the potential for blowback from the sewer system during hydroflushing.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022