Sewer Hydroflushing Taking Place in La Contenta HOA
The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is working in conjunction with George Reed, Inc., to perform hydroflushing and cleaning of all sewer systems within the La Contenta Homeowners Association. The work is currently underway and will continue through the end of this week, Friday Sept. 13. CCWD encourages all residents of La Contenta to make sure their toilet seats are closed and to locate and open sewer clean-outs on their properties to help reduce the potential for blowback from the sewer system during hydroflushing.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023