Sewer Hydroflushing Taking Place in La Contenta HOA
The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is working in conjunction with George Reed, Inc., to perform hydroflushing and cleaning of all sewer systems within the La Contenta Homeowners Association. The work is currently underway and will continue through the end of this week, Friday Sept. 13. CCWD encourages all residents of La Contenta to make sure their toilet seats are closed and to locate and open sewer clean-outs on their properties to help reduce the potential for blowback from the sewer system during hydroflushing.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021