Sewer Hydroflushing Taking Place in La Contenta HOA
The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is working in conjunction with George Reed, Inc., to perform hydroflushing and cleaning of all sewer systems within the La Contenta Homeowners Association. The work is currently underway and will continue through the end of this week, Friday Sept. 13. CCWD encourages all residents of La Contenta to make sure their toilet seats are closed and to locate and open sewer clean-outs on their properties to help reduce the potential for blowback from the sewer system during hydroflushing.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021