Road Work on Meko Drive Schedule to Start September 17 in Camp Connell
Road work associated with the Techite Project is scheduled to being this week in the Camp Connell area.
The Calaveras County Water District is repaving the shoulders along Meko Drive starting Thursday, September 17 and estimate this to last one week. Work will occur between the hours of 7 AM to 5 PM daily. The road will remain open to traffic. However, it is recommended to use alternate routes where possible to avoid delays. Road signs will also be up to alert drivers in the area.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Special Board Meeting-November 23, 2021 November 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-November 10, 2021 November 5, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting October 29, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021