Road Work on Meko Drive Schedule to Start September 17 in Camp Connell
Road work associated with the Techite Project is scheduled to being this week in the Camp Connell area.
The Calaveras County Water District is repaving the shoulders along Meko Drive starting Thursday, September 17 and estimate this to last one week. Work will occur between the hours of 7 AM to 5 PM daily. The road will remain open to traffic. However, it is recommended to use alternate routes where possible to avoid delays. Road signs will also be up to alert drivers in the area.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021