Road Work on Meko Drive Schedule to Start September 17 in Camp Connell
Road work associated with the Techite Project is scheduled to being this week in the Camp Connell area.
The Calaveras County Water District is repaving the shoulders along Meko Drive starting Thursday, September 17 and estimate this to last one week. Work will occur between the hours of 7 AM to 5 PM daily. The road will remain open to traffic. However, it is recommended to use alternate routes where possible to avoid delays. Road signs will also be up to alert drivers in the area.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022