Reminder: Planned Water Shutdown in Arnold Today
This is a reminder that that a planned water shutdown in Arnold is taking place this morning on Fir Street and Manuel Road from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 20. This shutdown will allow T&S Construction to install a tie-in to a new distribution line serving Fir Street and isolation valves that will minimize impacts to customers during future water shut-downs. The District has attempted to contact all businesses that will be impacted via phone, and door tags with information about the shutdown were delivered to every property last week.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023