This is a reminder that that a planned water shutdown in Arnold is taking place this morning on Fir Street and Manuel Road from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 20. This shutdown will allow T&S Construction to install a tie-in to a new distribution line serving Fir Street and isolation valves that will minimize impacts to customers during future water shut-downs. The District has attempted to contact all businesses that will be impacted via phone, and door tags with information about the shutdown were delivered to every property last week.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021