This is a reminder that that a planned water shutdown in Arnold is taking place this morning on Fir Street and Manuel Road from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 20. This shutdown will allow T&S Construction to install a tie-in to a new distribution line serving Fir Street and isolation valves that will minimize impacts to customers during future water shut-downs. The District has attempted to contact all businesses that will be impacted via phone, and door tags with information about the shutdown were delivered to every property last week.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022