Redwood Tank Replacement
FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Project
Replace two existing redwood tanks in the Big Trees area with steel tanks of fire resistant construction; the 60K Tank with a 80,000 gallon steel tank and Tank #1 with a 150,000 gallon steel tank. Construct 750-feet of new 8-inch water line to new 150,000 gallon Big Trees tank to replace existing water line.
Big Trees is a high wildfire hazard zone and the redwood tanks are vulnerable to wildfire. The FEMA approved hazard mitigation grant project is to replace these vulnerable redwood tanks with steel tanks composed of fire resistant material.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021