Redwood Tank Replacement
FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Project
Replace two existing redwood tanks in the Big Trees area with steel tanks of fire resistant construction; the 60K Tank with a 80,000 gallon steel tank and Tank #1 with a 150,000 gallon steel tank. Construct 750-feet of new 8-inch water line to new 150,000 gallon Big Trees tank to replace existing water line.
Big Trees is a high wildfire hazard zone and the redwood tanks are vulnerable to wildfire. The FEMA approved hazard mitigation grant project is to replace these vulnerable redwood tanks with steel tanks composed of fire resistant material.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19