Subject: CCWD Reduces Office Hours in Response to Coronavirus
Due to the unfortunate resurgence of the coronavirus in Calaveras County and our neighboring counties, CCWD is again taking proactive measures to protect its workforce and mitigate the spread of the virus. The District is committed to maintaining uninterrupted, safe, and reliable water and wastewater service for the communities we serve, however, the CCWD office will only be open to the public from 10-noon, Monday through Friday.
CCWD asks customers who have not set up automatic payments to make payments online at ccwd.org. Payments can also be sent via regular mail or dropped in the drop box near the entrance to the CCWD office.
CCWD operations staff will be working throughout our service areas. We ask members of the public to limit in-person interactions with field staff and respect their efforts to maintain social distance.
These are challenging, unprecedented circumstances and CCWD will continue to adapt as needed. We encourage residents to visit https://covid19.calaverasgov.us/ to find reliable information and updates. CCWD will also post periodic updates to our website and Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023