Due to significant snowfall in the Arnold area, construction on the Reach 3A Project is on hold until further notice.
CCWD’s contractor, T&S Construction, has replaced about 15,000 feet of pipeline since the project began and the project is more than 80 percent finished. The remaining portions of pipeline that need to be replaced are along Pine Drive, Oak Court, Oak Circle, Sequoia Street, Fir Street, Dunbar and from the Chevron station to Henry Street along Blagen Road. Due to the continued weather events, substantial completion of the project will most likely be delayed until spring 2017.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Those with questions or concerns about the project, may call CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022