Due to significant snowfall in the Arnold area, construction on the Reach 3A Project is on hold until further notice.
CCWD’s contractor, T&S Construction, has replaced about 15,000 feet of pipeline since the project began and the project is more than 80 percent finished. The remaining portions of pipeline that need to be replaced are along Pine Drive, Oak Court, Oak Circle, Sequoia Street, Fir Street, Dunbar and from the Chevron station to Henry Street along Blagen Road. Due to the continued weather events, substantial completion of the project will most likely be delayed until spring 2017.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Those with questions or concerns about the project, may call CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022