Reach 3A Water Transmission Pipeline Replacement
The Ebbetts Pass Reach 3A water transmission line is located in Arnold starting near Lakemont Drive, follows State Route 4 in front of the Meadowmont Shopping Center and golf course and ends in White Pines. The system operates at pressures in excess of 250-psig. The project consists of replacing approximately 15,000 feet of 10-inch and 12-inch diameter water lines and replacing and/or refurbishing numerous pressure reducing stations.
The existing concrete cylinder pipeline was installed in 1965 and is being replaced due to its age, poor condition and high frequency of recent failures and repairs that are a risk to public safety and property.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19