Reach 3A Water Transmission Pipeline Replacement
The Ebbetts Pass Reach 3A water transmission line is located in Arnold starting near Lakemont Drive, follows State Route 4 in front of the Meadowmont Shopping Center and golf course and ends in White Pines. The system operates at pressures in excess of 250-psig. The project consists of replacing approximately 15,000 feet of 10-inch and 12-inch diameter water lines and replacing and/or refurbishing numerous pressure reducing stations.
The existing concrete cylinder pipeline was installed in 1965 and is being replaced due to its age, poor condition and high frequency of recent failures and repairs that are a risk to public safety and property.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021