Construction crews have begun work on Blagen Road and will be saw-cutting the asphalt and trenching moving from east to west, which will cause one-way traffic control. Dump trucks will be unloading soil from the trenching in the parking lot near Courtright-Emerson Memorial Ball Park, so residents in the area should keep an eye out for trucks and drive carefully in that area.
Crews are finishing up the new section of water transmission line between the Moose Lodge and Sawmill Tank.
Crews are nearly finished with the first stage of work on Fir Street. More work will be done on Fir Street later in the project.
Over the next few weeks, the contractor will continue installing isolation valves at key points along the pipeline to help minimize customer service disruptions during construction. Any impacted customers will be notified in advance.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Anyone with questions or concerns about the Project may contact CCWD at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023