May 30-June 2: Crews will be testing recently installed pipeline along Fir Street. This work may require minor traffic delays.
June 5-9: Crews will be connecting a pressure-reducing valve to the water distribution system along Fir Street. They will also be installing ductile iron piping along Dunbar Road between its intersection with Fir Street and the Highway 4/Blagen Road intersection. This work is likely to cause traffic delays in the area.
June 12-16: Crews will be testing newly installed pipeline on Dunbar Road between its intersection with Fir Street and the Highway 4/Blagen Road intersection. This work may cause minor traffic delays.
As of May 2017, T&S Construction had replaced about 16,000 feet of pipeline and another 3,000 feet remain – the project is about 85 percent finished. The remaining portions of pipeline that need to be replaced are from Pine Drive through Oak Court to Sequoia Street, and from Manuel Road along Fir Street to Dunbar Road and along Blagen Road near the Arnold Library. Substantial completion of the project is expected in July 2017.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Those with questions or concerns about the project, may call CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022