Reach 3A Project Update: Linebaugh/Dunbar Roads to Experience Water Outage
About 30 homes and businesses on Linebaugh and Dunbar Roads in Arnold will experience a scheduled water outage between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 8. This outage is due to the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Construction crews will install a tie-in for a new water distribution line that will serve customers on Fir Street.
All customers who will be impacted by this water outage will have a door tag hung on their properties prior to the outage. CCWD will also attempt to contact all impacted customers via phone or in person prior to the outage.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023