Reach 3A Project Update: Linebaugh/Dunbar Roads to Experience Water Outage
About 30 homes and businesses on Linebaugh and Dunbar Roads in Arnold will experience a scheduled water outage between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 8. This outage is due to the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project. Construction crews will install a tie-in for a new water distribution line that will serve customers on Fir Street.
All customers who will be impacted by this water outage will have a door tag hung on their properties prior to the outage. CCWD will also attempt to contact all impacted customers via phone or in person prior to the outage.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022