Reach 3A Project Update: August 16
The Cedar Lane entrance to the Meadowmont Shopping Center will be closed to through traffic starting on September 15 and that closure may be in place through September 23. The closure will allow construction crews to install a new section of main transmission pipeline underneath Cedar Lane and connect to the section of pipe under Highway 4. Motorists are advised access the shopping center using the entry on Meadowmont Way.
Beginning the week of September 19th, crews will be cutting down trees along Highway 4. This work will cause lane closures on Highway 4 in the eastbound direction.
Starting on Tuesday September 20, crews will be performing work in the area of the Moose Lodge, which will cause minor traffic delays and impact the activities of Moose Lodge members. Additional work on fire hydrants and pressure-reducing valves will also be performed along Blagen Road.
Beginning the week of September 26 and lasting through the 30th, crews will be performing work between the Meadowmont Shopping Center and Snowshoe Brewery. This work will likely cause a closure of Meadowmont Way, and motorists are advised to use the Cedar Lane access to the shopping center during that time. This work could also cause a temporary closure to the entryway to Snowshoe Brewery.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023