Reach 1 Waterline Replacement
The Ebbetts Pass Reach 1A water transmission line starts near the water treatment plant at Hunter Dam Road and follows State Route 4 downhill to the west towards Red Apple Ranch. The system operates at pressures in excess of 250-psig. The project consists of replacing approximately 12,000 feet of existing 8-inch diameter water main with new 10-inch and/or 12-inch water main and replacing and/or refurbishing numerous pressure reducing stations.
The existing concrete cylinder pipeline was installed in 1965 and is being replaced due to its age, poor condition and high frequency of recent failures and repairs that are a risk to public safety and property.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021