Reach 1 Waterline Replacement
The Ebbetts Pass Reach 1A water transmission line starts near the water treatment plant at Hunter Dam Road and follows State Route 4 downhill to the west towards Red Apple Ranch. The system operates at pressures in excess of 250-psig. The project consists of replacing approximately 12,000 feet of existing 8-inch diameter water main with new 10-inch and/or 12-inch water main and replacing and/or refurbishing numerous pressure reducing stations.
The existing concrete cylinder pipeline was installed in 1965 and is being replaced due to its age, poor condition and high frequency of recent failures and repairs that are a risk to public safety and property.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022