Construction Update: September 9 – 13
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews completed trenching work near the Forest Meadows entrance on Friday Sept. 6. On Monday and Tuesday (Sept. 9-10), crews will be doing cleanup and putting down wood chips over disturbed areas. On Wednesday Sept. 11, crews will resume trenching and installing new pipeline starting near upper Northwood Drive heading up the hill on the south side of Highway 4 for the rest of the week. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1
Call the Reach 1 Project Information Line for Recorded Updates: (209) 754-3297
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021