Construction Update: September 9 – 13
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews completed trenching work near the Forest Meadows entrance on Friday Sept. 6. On Monday and Tuesday (Sept. 9-10), crews will be doing cleanup and putting down wood chips over disturbed areas. On Wednesday Sept. 11, crews will resume trenching and installing new pipeline starting near upper Northwood Drive heading up the hill on the south side of Highway 4 for the rest of the week. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1
Call the Reach 1 Project Information Line for Recorded Updates: (209) 754-3297
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022