Construction Update: September 9 – 13
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews completed trenching work near the Forest Meadows entrance on Friday Sept. 6. On Monday and Tuesday (Sept. 9-10), crews will be doing cleanup and putting down wood chips over disturbed areas. On Wednesday Sept. 11, crews will resume trenching and installing new pipeline starting near upper Northwood Drive heading up the hill on the south side of Highway 4 for the rest of the week. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1
Call the Reach 1 Project Information Line for Recorded Updates: (209) 754-3297
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19