Construction Update: September 9 – 13
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews completed trenching work near the Forest Meadows entrance on Friday Sept. 6. On Monday and Tuesday (Sept. 9-10), crews will be doing cleanup and putting down wood chips over disturbed areas. On Wednesday Sept. 11, crews will resume trenching and installing new pipeline starting near upper Northwood Drive heading up the hill on the south side of Highway 4 for the rest of the week. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1
Call the Reach 1 Project Information Line for Recorded Updates: (209) 754-3297
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022