Please note: Per Caltrans, there will be no construction work on Tuesday September 3
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Construction crews will be digging trenches and installing new sections of pipeline heading east from Northwood Drive along the south side of Highway 4. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward. Crews will be performing clean-up on sections of pipeline that have already been installed downhill from Forest Meadows.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022