Please note: Per Caltrans, there will be no construction work on Tuesday September 3
On weekdays, one-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Construction crews will be digging trenches and installing new sections of pipeline heading east from Northwood Drive along the south side of Highway 4. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 15 minutes. Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment, sections of pipe and wood chips that will be used as the project moves forward. Crews will be performing clean-up on sections of pipeline that have already been installed downhill from Forest Meadows.
Click here to view the full three-week construction schedule. Please note this schedule is subject to change at any time.
For project details, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021