Reach 1 Project Weekly Update: Aug. 12 – 16
Construction Update: August 12 – 16
One-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews will continue working on trenching and installing new sections of pipeline starting at Brice Station Road and moving up the hill toward Tahoe Drive and Cedar Vista Drive. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 10 minutes.
Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment and stacking pipes that will be installed as the project moves forward.
For more information about the Reach 1 Project, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023