Construction Update: August 12 – 16
One-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews will continue working on trenching and installing new sections of pipeline starting at Brice Station Road and moving up the hill toward Tahoe Drive and Cedar Vista Drive. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 10 minutes.
Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment and stacking pipes that will be installed as the project moves forward.
For more information about the Reach 1 Project, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021