Reach 1 Project Weekly Update: Aug. 12 – 16
Construction Update: August 12 – 16
One-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews will continue working on trenching and installing new sections of pipeline starting at Brice Station Road and moving up the hill toward Tahoe Drive and Cedar Vista Drive. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 10 minutes.
Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment and stacking pipes that will be installed as the project moves forward.
For more information about the Reach 1 Project, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023