Construction Update: August 12 – 16
One-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews will continue working on trenching and installing new sections of pipeline starting at Brice Station Road and moving up the hill toward Tahoe Drive and Cedar Vista Drive. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 10 minutes.
Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment and stacking pipes that will be installed as the project moves forward.
For more information about the Reach 1 Project, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022