Construction Update: August 12 – 16
One-way traffic control starts at 6 a.m. and ends no later than 6 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays)
Crews will continue working on trenching and installing new sections of pipeline starting at Brice Station Road and moving up the hill toward Tahoe Drive and Cedar Vista Drive. This work will require one-way traffic control, but delays are generally expected to be fewer than 10 minutes.
Crews are using pull-outs along Highway 4 as staging areas, where they are storing heavy equipment and stacking pipes that will be installed as the project moves forward.
For more information about the Reach 1 Project, go to www.ccwd.org/reach-1.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021