Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project to Resume Along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Avery
Construction on the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project between Forest Meadows and Avery will resume on Monday March 2. For a detailed project overview & construction update, click here. For the three-week construction schedule, click here.
CCWD is replacing about 5 miles of water transmission pipeline between Avery and Forest Meadows. Construction began on July 8, 2019, and will continue through fall 2020. The project is necessary to replace aging infrastructure that is failing and to increase fire flows and hydrants along Highway 4. The project is expected to cost $7.5 million and the funds are coming from the District’s Water Capital Renovation and Replacement Fund.
For more information, contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021