Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project to Resume Along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Avery
Construction on the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project between Forest Meadows and Avery will resume on Monday March 2. For a detailed project overview & construction update, click here. For the three-week construction schedule, click here.
CCWD is replacing about 5 miles of water transmission pipeline between Avery and Forest Meadows. Construction began on July 8, 2019, and will continue through fall 2020. The project is necessary to replace aging infrastructure that is failing and to increase fire flows and hydrants along Highway 4. The project is expected to cost $7.5 million and the funds are coming from the District’s Water Capital Renovation and Replacement Fund.
For more information, contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023