Precautionary Boil Water Notice Issued for 110 Customers in Big Trees Village
Due to a major leak in a 14-inch water main in the Big Trees Village area that drained a main water supply tank, CCWD has issued a state-mandated precautionary boil water notice to about 110 customers.
District staff have hand-delivered boil water notices to all customers affected. If you did not receive a hand-delivered boil water notice, you are not affected and can continue using water normally.
All other CCWD systems throughout Calaveras County are functioning normally.
CCWD customers living on these streets in Big Trees Village may be affected:
- Meko Drive
- Blackfoot Circle
- Midoo Way
- MeWuk Lane
- A small portion of Shoshone Drive
Calaveras County Water District crews are on scene working on repairs and expect to have water service restored by Tuesday evening.
Over the next two days, testing of the water system will take place. Once water samples comes back negative for potentially harmful bacteria, CCWD will hand-deliver a letter informing affected customers the boil water notice has been lifted.
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Routine Fire Hydrant Flushing in Avery February 20, 2024
- Hazard Mitigation Grant February 16, 2024
- Presidents Day Office Closure February 19, 2024 February 16, 2024
- Copper Cove Facility Tour February 12, 2024
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – Feb 14, 2024, at 1p.m. February 9, 2024