Please Maintain Social Distancing When CCWD Crews Are in Your Area
Help keep our field crews healthy. CCWD employees are designated disaster service workers who staff our treatment plants, repair water pipeline breaks and keep the sewer system in working order. If CCWD staff members are in your neighborhood performing critical work, we ask that you maintain proper social distance – at least 6 feet.
Starting Monday April 20, the CCWD meter reading team will be reading water meters throughout the county. Please make sure to give the meter readers plenty of space. If you have questions about the COVID-19 emergency, please visit www.ccwd.org/coronavirus. For all general questions, contact Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023