Please Maintain Social Distancing When CCWD Crews Are in Your Area
Help keep our field crews healthy. CCWD employees are designated disaster service workers who staff our treatment plants, repair water pipeline breaks and keep the sewer system in working order. If CCWD staff members are in your neighborhood performing critical work, we ask that you maintain proper social distance – at least 6 feet.
Starting Monday April 20, the CCWD meter reading team will be reading water meters throughout the county. Please make sure to give the meter readers plenty of space. If you have questions about the COVID-19 emergency, please visit www.ccwd.org/coronavirus. For all general questions, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022